Monday, March 7, 2011

Salty Sweet Brownies

I first made these brownies for our youth girls, they LOVE them. I always enjoy ways that you can make store bought brownie mix even more special.

Salty Sweet Brownies
1 store bought brownie mix (family sized)
1 1/2 cups pretzels (broken into pieces)
24 bite size snickers

-Mix brownies according to packaged directions.
-Pour into a greased 9x13 pan
-Sprinkle the broken pretzels on top (I did not use the full cup and a half, I just used enough to cover the top.
-Cut the snickers into small pieces and sprinkle on top of pretzels. (Obviously, you can use more or less. The original recipe was for an 8x8 pan of brownies and they suggested using 2 king sized candy bars. Just for reference)
-Bake brownies according to package directions.
-Let cool completely before serving (thats what the directions said, although, I dont know why you couldnt serve them warm?)

Again, super easy and super yummy!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! I would have never thought of this!

    ReplyDelete