Friday, February 25, 2011

Mexican Lasagna

This recipe we learned from our Falls Creek cook. The students love it! And so did we! AND its really easy! Try it!!

Mexican Lasagna

Mexican Lasagna

1 box lasagna noodles (I used oven ready)
2 lbs ground meat (I used ground turkey)
2 cans refried beans (I used fat free)
2 10 oz cans Enchilada Sauce (I used mild)
Mexican Blend shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. I used two 8x8 pans. Cooked one and froze one.

Brown ground meat.

Pour alittle enchilada sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.

Mix together the ground meat, refried beans, and enchilada sauce.

Layer noodles, meat, cheese, noodles, meat, cheese.

Cook for 30 minutes.

Delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds delish!! I signed up to take supper to a family in our church whose wife is very sick and I was desperately seeking out ideas.
    After I finished reading the recipe outloud to my husband, he said that he hoped I was planning on making 2...guess I am!!

    ReplyDelete