Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crockpot Roast

I am LOVING using my crockpot. It is so wonderful! Even if I am home all day, it is so nice to just put something in and forget about it!

My husband loves roast. My mom never really made it, but when I would go over to my friend Amanda's house during college, her mom would always make one on Sundays... they were so yummy!

I found a recipe that sounded super easy and really good. So we tried it. And loved it!

Ingredients

  • 1 beef roast, any kind (I had bought a pork roast because it was major on sale, either would be good, I am sure)
  • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
  • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
  • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
  • 1/2 cup water
  • (I used 1 1/2 cups water, because I also added onion, potato and carrots)

Directions

  1. Place beef roast and veggies in crock pot.
  2. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
  3. Pour the water around the roast.
  4. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment