Thursday, March 10, 2011

Banana Bread

I got this recipe from my mom. I am not really sure where she got it. BUT, it is really easy and really tasty. It has the texture of like a coffee cake, but the taste of banana bread. Really, how can that be bad?

I love making cakes in a bundt pan, because they are so easy to transport. So this is a really easy item to bring, if you are having a potluck type breakfast, or if you are needing to bring something to someone who is sick or having surgery, or just because you are nice. :)

Banana Bread

1 box yellow cake mix
1 package Jello Instant Banana Cream Pudding and Pie Filling
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 bananas mashed (I have used up to four.. if they are all going bad.. ha)
4 eggs
1 cup chopped pecans

Mix together, pour into bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Let cool for 15 minutes before putting onto plate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment